Formerly a Salvation Army Hall, our building was constructed in 1923. It is now the only building in Eureka devoted specifically to the presentation of live theatre and other entertainment. The building has come a long way in these last eighteen years. Audiences now enjoy an intimate 139-seat house with a separate lobby and concessions area.
CLICK HERE FOR THEIR CURRENT SCHEDULE